The Richmond Area Bicycling Association (RABA) has been offering cyclists of all levels and abilities many avenues from which to enjoy their favorite pastime since 1967. The club offers:
- Regularly scheduled on and off-road rides held on weekdays and weekends,
- Impromptu rides (notices sent or available to members only),
- A monthly newsletter, The Pedaler, containing schedules, activities and articles pertaining to all cyclists,
- An opportunity to keep track of your cycling mileage via the premium membership features of Bikejournal.com (a $20 value),
- Meetings featuring presenters speaking on topics of interest to the club membership,
- During the summer, events combining a ride with dinner and socializing,
- Discounts at bike shops, and
- Catastrophic medical insurance while on club rides.
We’re also very active in the community by way of charitable concerns and governmental advocacy efforts. We’d love to have you join us!