When it comes to cycling, RABA has something for everyone…
The Richmond Area Bicycling Association (RABA) has been offering cyclists of all levels and abilities many ways to enjoy their favorite pastime since 1967. The club offers:
- Regularly scheduled road rides held on weekdays and weekends (at least one ride every day of the year),
- Impromptu rides (notices sent or available to members only),
- A monthly newsletter, The Pedaler, containing schedules, activities and articles pertaining to all cyclists,
- An opportunity to keep track of your cycling mileage via the premium membership features of Bikejournal.com (a $20 value),
- Meetings featuring presenters speaking on topics of interest to the club membership,
- During the summer, events combining a ride with dinner and socializing,
- Discounts at bike shops and other businesses, and
- Catastrophic medical insurance while on club rides.
We’re also very active in the community by way of charitable concerns. such as our RABA Grants and Bikes for Kids programs, and governmental advocacy efforts. We’d love to have you join us! Our rides are open to the public so give us a try.
|Monthly Ride Calendar||Today’s Rides||Non-RABA Events|
|Join RABA||Find Cue Sheets and Maps||Apply for RABA Grants|
|Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)||Get RABA Apparel||Volunteer to be a Ride Leader|