The Richmond Area Bicycling Association (RABA) has been offering cyclists of all levels and abilities many ways to enjoy their favorite pastime for more than 50 years. The club offers:
- Regularly scheduled road rides held on weekdays and weekends (at least one ride every day of the year);
- Impromptu rides (notices sent or available to members only);
- A monthly newsletter, The Pedaler, containing schedules, activities and articles pertaining to all cyclists;
- Being able to access the club’s account at RideWithGPS using that site’s premium level features for club ride routes and more;
- An opportunity to keep track of your cycling mileage via the premium membership features of Bikejournal.com (a $20 value);
- Meetings featuring presenters speaking on topics of interest to the club membership;
- Discounts at bike shops and other businesses; and
- Catastrophic medical insurance while on club rides.
We’re also very active in the community by way of charitable concerns. such as our RABA Grants and Bikes for Kids programs, and governmental advocacy efforts. We’d love to have you join us! Our rides are open to the public so give us a try.