Congratulations to Chuck Jajesnica (No Drop Chuck)! See what he did here…
Heart of Virginia Century Registration is Open!
Register to Ride Here
Register to Volunteer Here
- Regularly scheduled on and off-road rides held on weekdays and weekends,
- Impromptu rides (notices sent or available to members only),
- A monthly newsletter, The Pedaler, containing schedules, activities and articles pertaining to all cyclists,
- An opportunity to keep track of your cycling mileage via the premium membership features of Bikejournal.com (a $20 value),
- Meetings featuring presenters speaking on topics of interest to the club membership,
- During the summer, events combining a ride with dinner and socializing,
- Discounts at bike shops, and
- Catastrophic medical insurance while on club rides.
We’re also very active in the community by way of charitable concerns and governmental advocacy efforts. We’d love to have you join us! Our rides are open to the public so give us a try.